SUMMARY 2014 Locations and Dates College Connection at West Chester University May 23 – 26, 2014 (Memorial Day Weekend) College Connection at the University of Massachusetts June 20 – 23 2014 * (Futures National Championships: U14 –U16 - U19 June 26 – July 2) College Connection (CC) is a highly competitive, invitational showcase for prospective student-athletes graduating in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Our program integrates tactical skills and tournament competition, layered with video opportunities. College Connection is the only Showcase endorsed by the National Field Hockey Coaches Association (NFHCA). The academic portion of College Connection is supported by our professionally designed, up-to-date seminar on "Recruiting and the College Selection Process". The CC "2014" package will include:
CC "2014"- the ultimate showcase for your COMPLETE recruiting experience
The only Showcase endorsed by the National Field Hockey Coaches Association (NFHCA).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Rising Freshman, (YOG 2018), Sophomores (YOG 2017), Juniors (YOG 2016), and Seniors (YOG 2015) who meet the performance criteria are eligible to participate in College Connection. ALL candidates should be recommended via the Invitation Request Form (IRF) to receive an invitation.
*YOG is Year of Graduation
College Connection provides every participant with superior visibility to the collegiate coaching community through a variety of competition formats and video. ALL college coaches are invited to attend our locations both in-person and virtually. "Advance Lists" of athletes, rosters, teams, profiles and schedules are delivered electronically to college coaches through our partner Coach Packet. Additional recruiting materials are made available to college coaches on site at each location.
HOW CAN I GET INVITED?
Have your coach (club or HS) complete and submit an Invitation Request Form (IRF) online from our website. IRFs will be accepted until both program locations are full. Please note, enrollment is limited and registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOW DO I REGISTER AFTER BEING INVITED?
Your personal invitation will arrive by mail and/or email. Once your invitation arrives, your password and the registration process will be clearly outlined.
CC 2014 Tuition:: $640.00
- Complimentary Parent Seminar to be held on Friday immediately following registration.
- Complimentary digitally downloadable game video for every participant
- Participant profiles delivered electronically to college coaches
- Video Access to CC games for college coaches through Coach Packet
- 3 nights lodging and 3 1/2 days all meals
- NEW - Athlete Profiles available electronically to College Coaches
- NEW - Tournament videos available to College Coaches that are Coach Packet subscribers
- Specialized reversible numbered scrimmage vest
- Coached tactical skills sessions
- Tournament play – TURF ONLY
- Athlete and Parent recruiting seminars and materials
- Camp back-pack, lanyard and water bottle
- Both pre and post event participant marketing to every D1, 2 and 3 coach in the country
- Free digital, downloadable game video