College Connection (CC) is a unique highly competitive, invitational showcase for prospective student-athletes graduating in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Our program integrates skills, tactics, tournament competition and is layered with game and skills video opportunities. The academic portion of College Connection is supported by our professionally designed seminar on "Recruiting and the College Selection Process".
The CC "2014" package will include:
- complimentary Parent Seminar to be held on Friday immediately following registration.
- Athlete profile electronically deleivered to college coaches
- Video Access to CC games for all college coaches registered with Coach Packet
The only Showcase endorsed by the National Field Hockey Coaches Association (NFHCA).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Rising Sophomores (YOG 2017), Juniors (YOG 2016), and Seniors (YOG 2015) who meet the CC performance criteria are eligible to participate in College Connection. ALL candidates must be recommended and evaluated via the Invitation Request Form (IRF) to receive an invitation.
*YOG is Year of Graduation
College Connection provides every participant with superior visibility to the collegiate coaching community through a variety of competitive formats and video ALL college coaches receive an invitation to our locations, "Advance Lists" of participating athletes, updated rosters, teams listings. Athlete profiles are made available to College Coaches that attend in person, profiles and tournament videos are available to all coaches registered with Coach Packet !!! Recruiting materials are made available to college coaches at each location.
HOW CAN I GET INVITED?
All athletes must have an Invitation Request Form (IRF) completed and submitted online to College Connection. IRFs will be accepted and evaluated until both program locations are full. Please note, enrollment is limited and all College Connection registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOW DO I REGISTER AFTER BEING INVITED?
Your personal invitation will arrive by mail. Once the invitation packet arrives, your registration process will be clearly outlined. All CC "2014" Registrations must be completed ONLINE.
CC 2014 Tuition :: $650.00
Tuition includes ::
- 3 nights lodging and 3 1/2 days all meals
- NEW - Athlete Profiles available to College Coaches
- NEW - Tournament videos available to College Coaches that are Coach Packet subscribers
- Specialized t-shirt and reversible numbered scrimmage vest
- Coached tactical skills sessions
- Tournament play – TURF ONLY
- Athlete and parent recruiting seminars and materials
- Camp sack-pack, lanyard and water bottle
- Both pre and post participant and event marketing to every D1,2 and 3 coach in the country
Full payment or deposit payments can be made on online. All major credit cards or E-Checks will be accepted.